American Express FX International Pay
PDQ Machines is delighted to have partnered with American Express. As a complimentary offering to our clients who need to make international payments, we have negotiated preferential terms for PDQ clients, when using American Express’ FX International Payments Service. The service can be used to pay international suppliers/vendors and business affiliates.
Rely on Simplicity
FX International Payments is quick to set up and there are no set up fees. Once you’re registered, you can access our range of foreign exchange and payment services from virtually anywhere.
Rely on Security
Our service includes multiple layers of advanced security – password protection, encryption and firewall technology, which will keep your details, payments and your business secure.
“The system security is excellent and is capable of being tailored very specifically to reflect our Company requirements and individual users’ authority.”
Bruce and Hedda Lyons, Crusader Travel, August 2011.
Rely on Speed
Payments are fast and even complex multiple payments can be made in a few quick steps.
Rely on Competitive Rates
You will benefit from preferential foreign exchange rates with FX International Payments and no FX transaction fees on foreign payments for the first six months from when you join. Whether you make just one payment a month or many every day, we’re always competitive.
Rely on our Support
You will also have your own dedicated American Express Account Manager working to give you the best possible service.
“Having a dedicated account manager is also valuable in terms of understanding the company and how we operate. I would certainly recommend AMEX FX as a preferred provider.”
Stephen Williams, Managing Director, The Antique Wine Company, August 2011.
Rely on real time Updates
We provide the option to generate and customise management reports, simply and quickly – Payment History, Monthly Statements, Transaction Listings or Summaries. You can also choose to receive our complimentary Daily FX Reports and currency alerts.
When it comes to your international payments, you need complete confidence. So, why not go with a globally known and trusted brand – American Express.
Simple and Secure
- FX International Payments is a secure online solution, accessible from any computer with a network connection.
- It enables you to make or receive payments for goods and services, in addition to making payments for overseas salaries and other expenses.
- There‘s no setup fee or registration fee, no software to be installed and real-time FX rates give you complete certainty of the cost of each payment.
- Our File Upload Facility can largely eradicate manual input, substantially reducing the time involved in setting up payments.
- To make the set up process as easy as possible, we will work within your existing banking infrastructure.
- We’ll help you to simplify your payment process by uploading your existing beneficiaries to your new system, creating a unique ID for each and reducing time and effort for future transactions.
- FX International Payments provides an extensive suite of management reports and the ability to conduct a detailed audit on every user and transaction for enhanced control.
- Automatic Notifications provide Approvers and Beneficiaries with real time updates on the status of payments.
- As an extra benefit, you can earn two American Express Membership reward points for every £20 FX Transaction..
- Earn Corporate Membership Rewards for the company to pay down your Card balance or Consumer Membership Rewards that employees can redeem for various items and services.
To find out more about the foreign currency payments solution you can rely on, please call 0845 2713222 to speak to a contact at PDQ Machines.
* Those qualifying will earn one points on virtually every £20 in FX transactions. Same currency transactions (ex: £ to £) are not eligible. Minimum spend of £1,000 necessary per transaction to qualify. The maximum award per transaction is 20,000 bonus points. Visit www.membershiprewards.com/terms for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice. Fee Free Payments for six months offer is only valid for foreign currency wire and draft transactions performed within the first six months from the date the first transaction is made. This offer is only valid for account set-up by new business customers enrolled in the American Express International Payments service; full Terms and Conditions apply. This offer is limited to a maximum of 20 payments per month. Offer not applicable on sterling transactions where a £20 flat fee will apply.
This offer is subject to acceptance. If you choose this service you will become a customer of American Express and be subject to their normal Terms and Conditions
American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9AX. Registered in England and Wales with Number 1833139. American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 reference number 415532 for the provision of payment services.
Electronic Card Acceptance Company LTD PDQ Machines - Catalyst House - 720 Centennial Park - Centennial Court - Elstree - Herts - WD63SY -- Registered Office: HB Accountants-Amwell House-19 Amwell Street-Hoddeston-Hertfordshire-EN118TS Company Reg No:05652935 - VAT Reg No: 906015263 - Consumer Credit Licence No:642258 - Data Protection No:Z1779858